Die Struck Pins
Ensure High Quality with Die Struck Lapel Pins Made in the USA
Lapel pins are chosen by many people to show support for causes, affiliation with groups and pride of achievements. They make wonderful gifts or marketing products for branding. When purchasing lapel pins, it is important to remember that quality is of high importance. These pins will be representing organizations, products, or appreciation. A low quality pin can quickly undermine the intended purpose. We offer American Made lapel pins to ensure that customers receive the highest quality products.
- Our USA Made Die Struck Pins feature fine detailing and high-quality finishing. These custom lapel pins have a "jewelry-quality" appearance and high perceived value–without the high cost.
- Because Die Struck High Polished pins look similar to a precious metal pin, they are perfect to give as awards, a company anniversary or as a gift.
- These custom lapel pins are great for representing organizations, products or showing appreciation.
How It's Made
- These custom lapel pins have a sandblasted background with high polished raised-relief areas giving it a luxurious two-tone appearance.
- These custom pins can also be enhanced with brilliant enamel colors and antique finishes.
Up to & including 1" size
- Pricing based on bronze base metal without color.
- For enamel color fill add .25 per color.
- For gold or silver plating add .40 each.
- For sandblasting add .20 each.
- Butterfly clutch back attachment included. Contact us for additional attachment options.
- Poly bag packaging included. Contact us for alternative packaging options.
- Die charge $125 to $275 depending on shape and complexity of design.
- Production time: 20-25 business days after art approval.